Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Phoenix Comicon 2011

Back from Phoenix CC 2011 and I had a great time overall. Sales were up slightly, people seem to dig ICARUS and people LOVE Harry Potter, sold through most of my HP prints. On the other hand, they seem to loathe Clone Wars, only sold 1 of my Asoka Tana prints. Had a lot of fun hanging with my Comic Improv homies, Derrick J.D. John Dadicus West. Scott Godlewski and Ben Glendenning, even though I barely saw Ben he was so busy. Met some cool new artists and got to reconnect with my long lost love, Rob Osborne. It's always good to see local Phoenicians who have supported me over the years and to catch up with friends that I only see at cons. Next up for me is ACE Comic Expo, end of June in Albuquerque. Looking forward to it. Here is some stuff I drew for people at the con.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

asfsdf

Anonymous said...

custom color hair extensions selena quintanilla hairstyles hair clip clip in hair extensions ebay hair salons that do extensions in maryland clip in hair curly braiding hair extensions remy human hair wigs uk real hair wigs hair length names hair claw clips with gems man hair extensions chanel chance hair mist toning synthetic hair with fabric dye best hair extensions