Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Work

Whew, after speaking to one of my publishers last night, it really came into focus how much I have on my plate that I want to do. I'm finally getting paid for some of this so it is getting excited and I have a few offers that I'm waiting to hear back from that might continue this trend. I'm doing the sample pages for a potential one-shot, working on my illustrations for the Actionopolis book I'm doing, working on my story for the Legendary anthology, and potentially getting a work-for-hire gig, all within the next month or so. Some stuff will have to hold over into January. Also in January I would like to possibly work up another pitch with Grant and there's a good potential for me to work with an established writer on a mini-series for a major indie-press company. All that plus a con in January that I need to work up some prints and a sketchbook for and my Empty Glasses project that I am writing that's looking good for publication.


wow. 2007 is looking to be a good year so far. Also check out this kick-ass preview of Dan Hipp's new Tokyopop book. Damn if it doesn't look like the best thing to come out in a while.

No comments: