Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Updates

Here is a random selection of panels from my chapter in the upcoming Expendable One Vol.2 that is coming out this summer from Viper Comics. Now that I have wrapped this project, I am moving onto a HUGE project for me, a monthly book that should be hitting sometime the end of this year, but I'll let you know when the time comes as I plan on becoming a promotional machine about it. I'm also doing a small side gig with Brent and I've finally set plans in motion to actually get the SKETCHjam Sketchbook Vol.1 out in the next coming weeks. It should be an exciting rest of the year, career-wise at least.

2 comments:

Benjamin Hall said...

Hey! That's cool!

I didn't know you were working on that! Is it a back-up story or it a chapter from the book.

Neat stuff man!

Anonymous said...

Go Ryan!

Keep getting stuff done, and be positive.

Just...

Keep...

Going...

Best!