Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday watch the walls instead.....

My new contribution to ARTJUMBLE is up, check it out. Also, on a weird coincidence vibe, I stopped drinking Cola and eating so much fried foods about 10 ago and it has had 3 glaring effects. Not surprisingly, I feel better even if it hasn't shown up on the scale yet, I am having a hard time figuring out what to drink now besides water, tea and coffee, I'm used to having that 4th option. Also, I am dreaming again, not to say I wasn't dreaming before, but these are noticeably more vibrant and lifelike, and it's ALL NIGHT LONG, no kidding, it's insane. It makes sleeping fun again. Too bad I haven't had any of those dreams yet, but unfortunately, I'm not 13 anymore either. Updates forthcoming.......

2 comments:

PB said...

Hi Ryan -

After reading some awful effects of what high fructose corn syrup can do to a body, I cut it completely out of my life as well. Natural juice, tea, coffee, and water is all that I drink now. When I slip up and have any thing related to high fructose corn syrup - even if it's cousin cyrstalline fructose corn syrup (it's like the ice version of the same substance), my health is noticeably different.

Two links that helped me kick the habit are here and here.

All I know is that doing so has helped me feel better and that's all that matters. Others might flame me, but I don't care. :-)

rory said...

You can keep THOSE dreams to yourself, but if you have any weird ones like tiny albino shrimp-monkeys attacking you while wearing a Dukes of Hazzard blanket I want to hear about it.....