Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I (Heart) You - Dear Diary - 10/30/07

So I was thinking the other day after answering some email that I am currently in some sort of contact with almost every girl I have had a crush on or dated/married since I was in the 4th grade. There might be one or two that have slipped through the cracks, but I have never had a problem committing so the list isn't that long, but I found it semi-fascinating that I can email almost any of these girls (women now), that I have met over the last 21 years or so. Keep in mind that I have lived in 3 or 4 different states/countries since that time. Fascinating or pathetic, I'll let you all be the judge of that. If only I could track down Bethany Stallman and Melissa Guzman, my completion list would go to about 99% for my entire lifetime. How rare is that? So in celebration, I provide for you today, my first true unrequited love (of which there were many).



Who's the Boss of my juvenile loins?

4 comments:

Benjamin Hall said...

HAHAHAH!

Awesome!

She's cutie.

Unknown said...

That's funny. I'm currently dating (and soon to be engaged with) a girl I went to jr high through high school and had the _biggest_ crush on her!

This weekend will be our year-anniversary of our first date. Man, my car has more miles on it in california than I ever put on it in arizona.

charlieclark said...

pervert!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you are looking for Bethany Stallman. I am dating a women who's maiden name was that. Where did Bethany live when you knew her and how long ago was it?

greenfire944@yahoo.com