Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Great weekend pt.1

Had a great time this past weekend down in Phoenix. I got to see lots of my great comic friends, had a blast sketching all day at Atomic Comics in Chandler for Free Comic Book Day and hopefully I helped raise some decent money for The Hero Initiative in the process. I only took 1 pic of any of the sketches and it came out terribly so I have no photo evidence to show ya. I do have this...


Shannon Denton took this, and I'll have to get him back one day. Awesome. One of the best parts of the weekend was abandoning my low-carb diet (which is working) and having the best 3 days of dinners I have ever experienced. Friday night we hit up Republic Ramen in Tempe. Delicious udon, edamame, gyoza and Orion beer. Only brewed in Naha, Okinawa, Japan. It was the best.


Saturday night I was treated to a five-course dinner at Cork restaurant in Chandler. I had Kobe beef, ahi, steak tar tar, foi gras ice cream, salmon, amazing roast beef and creme brulee for dessert. Then Sunday night I had homemade lobster tails, delicious steak and homemade creme brulee. Man, it was a good weekend, gained back a couple pounds but it was worth it.





2 comments:

scottygod said...

That's good eatin'.

Anonymous said...

mesh integration system hair growing out an undercut natural hair human wigs 1950s wedding hair accessories good hair quotes human hair arda wigs brown hair clips for thick hair hair extensions wedding hairstyles with veil over face wholesale human hair wigs Clip In Hair Extensions