Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Commission & Sketch drive.

In an effort to help with costs of going up to the Emerald City Con in April I thought I would offer to do con sketches for those of you that can't make it to the con. $20, including shipping within the continental US. Black and white on around 6.5x8 bristol board. Here is an example of a convention type sketch.



These are a little simpler than a full-on commission and include 1 character with minimal background. I'm also still doing $50 dollar commissions (a more finished piece and ranging in size from 9x12 and up), for 2 characters with the minimal background it is $60.

Email me @ hurricanekids(at)gmail(dot)com if you are interested.

2 comments:

Matsby said...

Hey man, I am going to be at Seattle. Are you going to be doing these commisions at the con? Or if I decide I want one, should I order it before-hand?

Ryan Cody said...

Best thing is to order it beforehand, that way I have them ready and I can spend a bit more time on them. Please email me @ hurricanekids(at)gmail(dot)com if you are interested, thanks for checking out my blog.