Monday, May 31, 2010

Phoenix Comic-Con Wrap!

I had a great time at Phoenix Comicon this weekend and I just wanted to say a big thanks to Matt Solberg and everyone who helped out at the con. I had a lot of fun sketching for and talking to everyone who came by. Some of the highlights for me were meeting and chatting with Tim Bradstreet and Cory Walker, drawing a bunch of Thors without helmets and hanging out with friends Andy Kuhn and the amazing Rob Osborne, who I only get to see at conventions. Another highlight was just getting together with the wonderful local artists we have here in the valley. Dan Bradford, Dan Davis, Ben Glendenning, Tony Parker, Patrick Scherberger, Shannon Denton, Jim Hanna and the whole lot. We are lucky to have such a great community. Sorry for all the name dropping. I'm putting up some of my con-sketches up on The Daily Sketchjam!


Me, sketching for Thomas of the Geek Speak boards, him and Bob are two wonderful and supportive gentlemen.

A Deadpool for a lil' Pool.

Jim Hanna

Patrick and Shannon must have called each other that morning so they could coordinate. It's cute.

No comments: