Thursday, March 31, 2011

ICARUS on ROBOT6

If you missed ICARUS when I ran it on my site, and are too stubborn to drop .99 on a digital copy, then you're in luck. The fine fellas at Robot6, the super-cool blog hosted by mega-site Comicbookresources.com is serializing the comic online, with new pages every Mon, Wed, & Fri. Even if you did read it when I was posting pages, it would mean a lot if you could hop over and leave some comments, to encourage other people to do the same. I have a goal in mind of what I want to accomplish with Icarus and a major part of that is increasing viewership to increase downloads. The first page and intro is up here, so bookmark and visit often.

Oh and here is some eye-candy for you, a recent gift for a best friend who is getting married Saturday in Tokyo.

No comments: