Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Updates

I have pages being posted Monday through Friday right now, feel free to check it out and please feel free to leave some comments, I'd love to have some intelligent discussion going on.

Mon, Wed & Fri - Robot 6, part of Comicbookresources.com runs ICARUS, currently we are just over halfway of issue #1, then we'll roll right into #2. Even if you have already read the book, comments and thoughts are always appreciated.

Tues & Thurs - My run on the popular webcomic Jesus Christ: In the Name of The Gun continues. I'm about 9 pages from wrapping this one up, I'm well ahead of the pages that are being posted and I feel like I am finally hitting my stride. Sadly I am hitting that stride towards the end. It's not too offensive in my opinion, but may bother you if you religious. It's more of an adventure comic, it just happens to have Jesus, Ernest Hemingway, Gary Busey, Albert Einstein & Winston Churchill traveling through time, fighting archangels and dictators.

After I wrap that up I'm continuing work on ICARUS and I'll be doing a one-shot called FAILSAFE at the start of the summer. More on that later.

Upcoming appearances -

May 7th, Free Comic Book Day at Atomic Comics in Chandler, AZ
Memorial Day Weekend - Phoenix Comic-Con
June 24th - 26th - ACE Comic Expo, Albuquerque, New Mexico

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


hair styling powder boots hair infusion real hair extensions eyelash extension training newfoundland best aliexpress wigs full lace wigs ombre short hair with bangs african american lace front wigs hair extensions integrated hair topper hair extensions before and after lace front wigs