Monday, August 20, 2007

hmmmm

I want to start posting at least 3 times a week, even if it's just something small.

A Noble Causes pin-up I did because I like the look of the character and Jay seems to like my stuff at least a little bit. I totally used every cheat and was very lazy on this one.



My weekend was uneventful, but fun. Got tipsy on Friday and finally saw Borat. Saturday I cooked myself a lovely little bit of seasoned catfish with roasted potato. Yummy.

I'm bored 99% of the time, even though I am busy 150% of the item. I need someone to talk to that's over the age of 10.

4 comments:

WORLDSPRESIDENT.com said...

WORLDSPRESIDENT.com te invita a visitar su sitio en Internet.
Escribe en tu blog una entrada en donde platiques qué harías si fueras presidente del mundo. Después copia este mensaje e invita a 10 amigos más. Únete al movimento FWP

WORLDSPRESIDENT.com invites you to visit their website.
Write down in your blog an entry telling us what would you do if you become WORLD'S PRESIDENT.
Then copy this message and invite 10 more friends.

Join to the FWP movement!!!

WE'RE FINDING WORLD'S PRESIDENT
www.WORLDSPRESIDENT.com

Benjamin Hall said...

Sweet pic! I like the detailed pants!

Post more please!

Borat was nutty!

rory said...

Over 10, huh? Well, That leaves Stephen out....

Mike Boldt said...

This pic is rad! I've been a fan of your work for some time and was super pumped that you had joined the first Legendary Anthology. I really admire your inks and style. I can't wait to read your story (the full version) in the anthology when it comes out.

I'm interested to know how the digital inks are coming and what program you use.