Friday, January 09, 2009

I Have Issues

Everyone has issues, but tomorrow night I will be a guest on the I HAVE ISSUES podcast, talking about the upcoming Phoenix Comic-Con. I've done a few audio podcast interviews, but this will be my first video podcast. A couple years back I did a 5 minute segment on a local news channel and I was nervous as hell, let's hope I'm better this time around. In the next 2 weeks I will be posting more info about my panels and other con events tied into the Phoenix Comic-Con, so check back often, it's going to be a lot of fun I think. I also posted a new character design up at THE SKETCHJAM!

2 comments:

charlieclark said...

should have taken a xanex

Wynn Ryder said...

Nice interview, you didn't seem nervous at all - I know I would have been! Thanks so much for dropping my name! :)