Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All over the map!

So I thought I would take an opportunity to let anyone who cares know where they can follow me online. I tend to do this every so often but I think it's a good way to keep things current.

My self-publishing website - Super75Comics - This is the home to all of my self-published comics, including The Hurricane Kids and Fata Obstant. All of which are available through the site. I also host a gallery here for Art Directors and Editors -

My blog - Facebook - Twitter

DeviantArt Gallery - A wonderful community of artists and a great place to get feedback and shop new sketches and artwork.

The Sketchjam is an invite-only blog where myself and some of my friends post sketches and sometimes finished work as well.

The Artjumble blog is comprised mostly of non-comicbook illustrators and sometimes serves as a way for me to try new things. It has dozens of members from all over the world.

My Linkedin.com profile is something I don't really use, but may come in handy someday, a social networking site for work.

The Arizona branch of the Drink and Draw Social Club
is something I started a couple years back with the blessing of the original DDSC. It's a good time for the local professional comic artist community to get together. I usually shoot some pics and post them.

I still use Myspace and Livejournal, but only as a way to leave comments about things, I don't usually update there. If you a regular reader of the blog, and I'm not connected to you on any of the sites, let me know.

No comments: