Wednesday, December 14, 2005

the cat in heat post

I'm not a very good self-promoter but now that I am finally getting into some comics I would really like them to sell, at least well enough for me to afford the bristol I draw them on. I have no problem drawing comics on the side, I would just like to be able to break even on some costs. I'm currently running an eBay auction to that end and I always have pages for sale as well as low commision prices. In the spring I would like to make it up to the Emerald City Con in Seattle so I can hang out with Denver and debut VILLAINS and I will be in San Diego next summer for the Comic-Con international. I just hope Viper gets enough booth space so I can hang out there, not having a booth last year sucked. I think Charlie will be down for that con and he'll probably be signing with Adam, Russ and I as the first 3 issues will be out. His artwork for our back up series is great and I'm having a blast coloring those pages as well. Well, now that I've bored you to death, I'll leave with this tidbit..... my kitten is in heat and is trying to get my (female) puppy to lay into her. It is grossing me out.

No comments: