Friday, July 11, 2008

CAKE!

I'm part of a wonderful collective of online talent in the ArtJumble blog, and tonight in central Phoenix there is a release party for the first volume of CAKE, an anthology featuring local Artjumble members to the Phoenix area. I know some of these guys through friends, some through the jumble and some through freelance work, but they are a great group of guys, so go on out if you're local, I'm going to try my best to make it out there tonight.



Also, I will be participating in CAKE Vol.2 as well, My story will feature a character of mine called Cara del Fantasma, and I'm pretty excited to get working on it. Here are some quick character sketches and assorted other artwork done this week. Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm doing a lot of freelance work lately that I cannot show, but I'll try and squeeze more comic stuff in soon.




1 comment:

rory said...

dude! Cool pics and thanks for the mention, it was cool to see ya' out there. Wish you were going' to SD, I'd buy you a drink at Dick's Last Resort and throw napkins at you...:)