Friday, May 01, 2009

Tomorrow!

Just a reminder and always a fun time, like a 1-day con. Also I just decided that I will be giving away a free copy of the original Hurricane Kids comic from 2005 for anyone who buys a copy of the new Hurricane Kids Color Special tomorrow (while supplies last).

I will be at the Atomic Comics Paradise Valley location along with fellow deviants...

:icontonyparkerart: Tony Parker
:iconskulljammer: Ben Glendenning
:iconlegendkiller01: Albert Morales
:iconblacklist-da: Daniel Bradford
:iconmoonshaft: Terry Tibke

As always, we will be doing sketches for $5 donations to the HERO initiative, so come on by it's always a good time and it's for a great cause.

I will also have copies of my 24-Hour Comics Day Comic, Fata Obstant as well as copies of The Hurricane Kids Color Special (ideal for all ages) $3, and I have a few copies of Villains remaining as well for only $5 for the entire trade.

1 comment:

rory said...

Good Luck, I hope the day goes well for ya'.