Thursday, July 02, 2009

Thanks!

So after only a couple days I'm going to have to cut-off my commission list, at least until I complete what's on my plate. The response through Twitter and message boards was great. Thanks to everyone who re-posted my commission plea, it's all because fellow artists, friends and retailers that I was able to raise some extra money this month for a couple small crisis. Thanks again, to everyone. I should open up again to commissions sometime around September. If you've already contacted me and been put on the list, you should have yours before the end of the month.

Here's some art, a splash page from a potential project still being shopped around, with a fantastic writer I would love to work with.



click for full size.

5 comments:

mattcrap said...

nice imagery, man

Dan C said...

Looks really sharp, Ryan. Nice job. My curiosity is piqued, now... looks like a cool project. I hope it finds a home!

Unknown said...

That looks fantastic Ryan. Nice effects and noir feel.

scottygod said...

That's awesome news.

Ryan Cody said...

Matt, Dan, Anthony and Scott, thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it. I hope I get a chance to do that project as well. It will combine my love of heavy blacks with some violence, which is always fun.