Thursday, February 03, 2011

Emerald City Con Pre-Order



March 4-6th I will be in my 2nd favorite North American city, Seattle, to be a part of their amazing Emerald City Con. It is easily one of the best comic conventions in the country with an insane guest list and I am always truly humbled and happy to participate.

Conventions are a great way for me to introduce myself to the public and hopefully convince some comic book fans out there to give my work a shot and I have always been pretty welcomed in Seattle. Last year, and possibly this year, Emerald City will be my only convention outside of Arizona so I'm hoping to really make the most of it. Financially I am just not a popular enough artist to make out of state conventions a realistic option.

I am only able to take a small amount of product up with me, so it is possible (if unlikely) that I will sell out of my copies of Icarus #1 early. If you are going to attend Emerald City this year, and are pretty sure you wanted to pick up a comic or a sketch from me, please consider pre-ordering.

Pre-orders guarantee you a copy of Icarus #1 or a sketch and lessens the chance that I will be returning with excess inventory. Also, all convention-sold copies of Icarus #1 come with a quick & free head-sketch, so there is a bonus right there. A preview of Icarus #1 can be found here.
Pre-Orders end February 7th. Paypal me here.

ICARUS #1 (with free head-sketch) = $3.50
Convention style sketch, 9x12 b/w = $15
11x17 Commission (b/w) = $50
9x12 Commission = $30
Original art pages from Icarus #1 can be purchased here for delivery in Seattle or I can mail them.
Email with any questions.

The difference between a sketch and commission is I usually spend much more time on a commission and it is a more finished piece of art. Pre-ordering con sketches allows me more time to work on those as well and guarantees you an original piece of artwork when you get to the show.

If you are not going to the convention, I still take commissions via mail and you can order Icarus #1 (print edition) here, or download for only $1 here and my $5 Super75 Sketchbook is available here. I always appreciate all the support you guys give me, and I hope to see some of you in Seattle next month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boots hair oil natural ponytail with marley hair cheap wigs white hot hair amazon how to do elsa hair on a child man hair extensions boots hair brushes how to apply keratin hair extensions yourself lace front wigs keratin hair extensions near me three tone braiding hair lush hair extensions